THOROLD FIRE AND EMERGENCY SERVICES
|Chris Halliday - Fire Chief|
Thorold Fire and Emergency Services is responsible for the
prevention of and control of fires, and the protection of life
and property for the citizens of Thorold.
Thorold Fire and Emergency Services is a composite
department, consisting of both career and volunteer
Did You Know?
- Group or personal visits to Fire Stations may be arranged.
- Fire Safety lectures are provided for the general public.
- Each residential building must have a minimum of one working smoke alarm installed on every level of every house.
- Open air burning is not permitted in Thorold.
- Fireworks and displays are controlled by City By-Law.
Volunteer Firefighter Recruitment
Please note that applications to be a volunteer firefighter are accepted during the recruitment process only. Please visit the Recruitment (VFF) link on the side menu bar for further details and requirements.
All Volunteers are provided with certification in C.P.R., Standard First Aid, Defibrillation, DZ Licensing, Specialized Training related to Fire Services, a Dress Uniform, and Personal Protective Equipment.
|Contact the Fire Department|