Candidate Nominations and Third Party Advertiser Registration Opens May 1

Starting May 1, candidates interested in running in the 2018 municipal or school board elections will be able to file their nomination papers with the clerk of the appropriate municipality. 

In addition to the mayor, regional councillor, councillor/alderman or school board trustee positions, the regional chair will now be an elected position. Nomination papers for the Regional Chair position will need to be filed with the Regional Clerk’s Office.

Please click here for additional information.